CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionCommercial and Intellectual Property Law and Practice provides a detailed guide to the four major elements of commercial law and practice. Part I offers a thorough introduction and overview of commercial agreements; Part II tackles the additional problems created when drafting international sales agreements; Part III introduces the protection and exploitation of intellectual property; and Part IV outlines the general principles of competition law and examines how it may affect the drafting and operation of commercial agreements.
- Author BiographyKeir Bamford LLB is an Associate Professor at The University of Law. He studied law at Leeds University and at The University of Law before qualifying and working as a solicitor in commercial law. He currently specialises in commercial law, intellectual property law, corporate law and European Union law. Judith Embley is an Associate Professor at The University of Law. She specialises in business, commercial and contract law and has contributed to the design of LPC, GDL and LLB courses. Nick Hancock practised in a Magic Circle firm and as partner in a major regional firm. He taught and designed courses in Business Law, Commercial Law and EU Law at the University of Law from 1997 to 2013.
- Author(s)Judith Embley,Kier Bamford,Nick Hancock
- PublisherThe College of Law
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCLP Legal Practice Guides
- Place of PublicationGuildford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollege of Law Publishing
- Out-of-print date26/11/2016
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Format DetailsA4
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.