All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionInteractions - Small Group Series Twenty cutting-edge, application-driven Bible studies for building small group maturity One of the most effective ways to lead Christians on the journey of becoming fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ is to let them interact in a small group Bible study. Interactions is a highly interactive series of twenty six-session small group studies designed to transform participants as they align themselves with the teachings of the Bible and find a new joy that comes from growing closer to God through a caring community. Since its publication in 1996, the Interactions study series has sold over 1.2 million units. These studies are very practical and connect with real-life needs of people. The key to the series is found in the name, Interactions. Much more than a fill-in-the-blank Bible study, Interactions is full of questions that drive each group member to a personal, in-depth understanding of God's solutions to pressing issues that affect all people. The combination of openended, action-oriented questions, matched with topics that are meeting the needs of people today, makes this series a sought-after resource for small group growth. Developed by Bill Hybels and Kevin Harney, these editions of Interactions have new cover designs. Nine guides have been re-titled.
- Author BiographyKevin G. Harney is senior pastor at Corinth Reformed Church in Byron Center, Michigan. He is author of John: An Intimate Look at the Savior, Ephesians: Brining Heaven to Earth, and co-author of the Willow Creek Interactions series, the Willow Creek New Community series, the Old Testament Challenge series, and Finding a Church You Can Love and Loving the Church You've Found. Kevin and Sherry Harney serve together at Corinth Reformed Church in Grand Rapids, Michigan, where Kevin is Senior Pastor and Sherry is the director of children's ministry staff. They are coauthors of Finding a Church You Can Love and over thirty small group study guides (Interactions and New Community) in partnership with Bill Hybels and John Ortberg. Bill Hybels (BA, Trinity College) is the founding and senior pastor of Willow Creek Community Church in South Barrington, Illinois. Willow Creek's innovative ministries have made it one of the most attended churches in North America. Hybels has authored over 20 books, including Fit to Be Tied and Rediscovering Church (with his wife Lynne), Honest to God, Too Busy Not to Pray, and Courageous Leadership. Bill Hybels es el fundador y el pastor mayor de Willow Creek Community Church en el Sur Barrington, Illinois. Willow Creek's Ministerio innovador ha echo una de las Iglesias mas atendidas en Norte America. Hybels ha escrito mas de 20 libros incluyendo, Fit to Be Tied ( Caber Para Estar Unidos), y Rediscovering Church (Re-descubriendo la Iglesia) con su esposa Lynne. Honest to God ( Honestos con Dios), Too Busy Not to Pray ( Muy ocupados para no Orar) y Courageous Leadership (Liderazgo Valeroso).
- Author(s)Bill Hybels
- Date of Publication08/07/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleInteractions
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- Weight145 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.