Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.75Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by lilaboti2011
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
- AU $10.00+ AU $6.90 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by alimbrown
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the end of Eat, Pray, Love Elizabeth Gilbert fell in love with Felipe, a Brazilian-born Australian citizen. Resettling in America, they swore eternal fidelity, but also (each a survivor of a divorce Eugh said) swore never, ever, to get married. But when providence intervened in the form of the US government, they faced a stark choice: either marry, or Felipe could never return to the US. Effectively sentenced to wed, Gilbert delved into the subject of marriage and, debunking myths, unthreading fears, celebrating love, suggests that sometimes even the most romantic of souls must trade in amorous fantasies for the humbling responsibility of adulthood.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Gilbert is an award-winning writer of both fiction and non-fiction. Her short story collection Pilgrims was a finalist for the PEN/Hemingway award, and her novel Stern Men was a New York Times notable book. In 2002, she published The Last American Man, which was a finalist for both the National Book Award and the National Book Critics' Circle Award. She is best known for her 2006 memoir Eat, Pray, Love, which was published in over thirty languages and sold more than seven million copies worldwide. The film, released in 2010, stars Julia Roberts and Javier Bardem. Elizabeth Gilbert lives in New Jersey, USA.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Gilbert
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date21/09/2011
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
Most relevant reviews
- destiny4eva06 Jul, 2014by
Love all of Elizabeth Gilbert's books. I had bought this and read it earlier but loaned it and then i dont know where it went. So i had to purchase a new one!
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.