All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGideon Truman's career as an investigative reporter is going well; his television show has even started attracting national politicians. Naturally, Gideon sets his sights on getting political power couple Dianne and Sheridan Hardaway on his show. When they don't say yes, he starts to pester, t kwing that Dianne is backed by The Committee, a secret group of powerful people who have selected every United States President since James Monroe. When The Committee learns of Gideon's journalistic digging into Diane, they decide he must die.
- Author(s)Terry E. Hill
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Books
- Weight178 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.