All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionA Common Cents Approach to Managing Money is a collection of practical tips to persons on the use of money. Written in simple English and at times with a humorous te the book seeks to educate persons in the saving of money as well as planning for retirement, the making of a Last Will and Testament even explaining the difference between Credit Unions and Banks.
- Author BiographyA. L. Dawn French the history buff, lives in Saint Lucia, in the Caribbean with the love of her life Dax her Rottweiler mix and the Super Star of the majority of Dawn's stories. A best selling author at home, Dax and Dawn now look to conquer the world!
- Author(s)A L Dawn French
- Date of Publication24/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.