All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of motivating and fun activities perfectly aligned with sixth grade Common Core State Standards for Mathematics Full of engaging puzzles, stories, and adventures, these supplemental activities deepen student understanding and reinforce specific math skills. Connections to core standards are listed for each activity, including these topics and more: ratios and proportional relationships, the number system, expressions and equations, geometry, statistics and probability, and mathematical practices. Assessments are also provided to measure a student s strengths and weaknesses in each major skill area. Ideal for differentiated instruction in a classroom with varying skill levels, this comprehensive collection helps the busy educator to teach to the Common Core State Standards.
- Author BiographyMarjorie Frank is an author, a consultant, and a teacher with more than 30 years of experience teaching and creating materials for middle level students, college students, and practicing teachers. She has also served as an editorial consultant for Incentive Publications. She lives in Ashland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Marjorie Frank
- PublisherIncentive Publications
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCommon Core
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIncentive Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.