All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe Common Core is placing a heavier emphasis on nfiction, but that doesn't mean you have to give up your literature lessons! In this book, English teachers Stacey O'Reilly and Angie Stooksbury describe how you can combine nfiction with fiction to meet the standards and give students a deeper understanding of what they are reading. This practical book provides a variety of nfiction reading strategies as well as ready-to-implement lesson plans and text pairing suggestions. You will get...* A variety of useful strategies to help students analyze nfiction * Sample units with step-by-step agendas and lesson plans * Ready-to-use classroom handouts and rubrics for assessment * Suggested text pairings across genres and time periods
- Author BiographyStacey O'Reilly and Angie Stooksbury are English teachers at Big Walnut Local Schools in Ohio. They frequently present at conferences on the topic of reading and the Common Core.
- Author(s)Angie Stooksbury,Stacey O'Reilly
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.