All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe present technical manual is divided into nine chapters, encompassing a wide range of managerial aspects commonly encountered in a fish farm. It is t directly subjective; rather the main strategy is to provide kwledge through problem-solution oriented approach and practical field experiences. The methodologies adopted and discussed in this technical manual are strictly field oriented and region specific. This manual will prove to be quite handy as a quick reference guide for fishery professionals, progressive aqua-famers, fish culture enthusiasts and amateur researchers who are working at the field level.
- Author BiographyKoushik Roy hails from Haripal, Hooghly, West Bengal. He is now a Senior Research Fellow (NICRA) in ICAR - Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, Barrackpore, Government of India. He was also an ex-guest faculty in department of Industrial Aquaculture and Fisheries (B.Voc.), Asutosh College, University of Calcutta. He Completed M.F.Sc. in Aquaculture (1st class 1st) from Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya in 2014 and B.Sc. in Industrial Fish and Fisheries (1st class 1st) from University of Calcutta on 2011. He has qualified ICAR-JRF (2011), NET and ARS (Mains) in 2014. Koushik Roy did his M.F.Sc. Thesis work under the able guidance of Dr. Chari and Dr. Gaur. http: //in.linkedin.com/in/koushikroy89 The co-authors, Dr. M.S. Chari and Dr. S.R. Gaur (Head) are Professors in Dept. of Fisheries, Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur, Chhattishgarh, India. They individually have 20+ years of combined teaching, research and administrative experience in the field of fisheries and aquaculture. They have authored numerous national and international publications. They also acted as reviewers in reputed journals, ex-member in various task forces of the government for fisheries. They had visited as delegates to various national and international conferences/ seminars and appeared in state level TV shows, radio talks for the dissemination and extension of knowledge, which was their primary aim throughout the long and glamorous career.
- Author(s)Dr M S Chari,Dr S R Gaur,MR Koushik Roy
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.