All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- Description13th International Architecture Exhibition: the art of organizing the space we share. The ambition of Common Ground is to reassert the existence of an architectural culture made up t only of singular talents but also of a rich continuity of diverse ideas united in a common history, in common aspirations, in common predicaments and ideals. If architecture is to be more than only the exceptional and privileged moment of our built world, a deeper engagement must then be found between talents and resources. Common Ground invites us to consider how these shared concerns and expectations may be better directed.
- Author BiographyDavid Chipperfield studied at the Kingston School of Art and at the Architectural Association in London. He has taught and lectured in Austria, Germany, Italy, Swiss, the U.K. and the U.S. He's currently visiting professor at Yale University. He established David Chipperfield Architects in 1985. Among the practice's recent works are the Neues Museum in Berlin, the Anchorage Museum, Alaska, the City of Justice in Barcelona, the Des Moines Public Library in Iowa, Ninetree Village in Hangzhou (China), the Museum Folkwang in Essen (Germany), the Peek & Cloppenburg Store in Vienna, the Turner Contemporary Gallery in Margate and The Hepworth Wakefield, both in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Sir David Chipperfield
- Date of Publication20/08/2012
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note500 Colour
- Weight1837 g
- Width246 mm
- Height322 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.