All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe World Council of Comparative Education Societies (WCCES) was established in 1970 as an umbrella body which brought together five national and regional comparative education societies. Over the decades it greatly expanded, and w embraces three dozen societies. This book presents histories of the WCCES and its member societies. It shows ways in which the field has changed over the decades, and the forces which have shaped it in different parts of the world.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/03/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCERC Studies in Comparative Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 21
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMaria Manzon,Mark Bray,Vandra Masemann
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.