All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays on the Singaporean writer and artist Arthur Yap is dedicated to his multifaceted creative work and makes it accessible to both general and academic readers. It features new and invative essays on Yap's prose, poetry and paintings by an international group of scholars and critics. The essays approach Yap's work through literary and analytical methods drawn from postcolonial criticism, ecocriticism, studies of urban spaces, visual art and sexuality, with particular consideration for how his work contributes to a specifically Singaporean form of postcolonial critique.
- Author Biography<strong>Gui Weihsin</strong> is Assistant Professor of English at the University of California, Riverside, USA.
- PublisherInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byWeihsin Gui
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.