All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $44.95Trending at AU $86.60
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe current medical literature contains ample text addressing the topics of trauma and critical care. However, there are few texts existing that specifically address the common surgical problems encountered by practicing acute care surgeons. Common Problems in Acute Care Surgery provides a comprehensive, evidence-based review of the most common clinical problems encountered by acute care surgeons. Focusing on the clinical care of the patient, this volume explores the general principles of acute care surgery and the specific disease states that are commonly encountered by acute care surgeons. The work also touches upon the ethical issues and systems development behind acute care surgery, including practical considerations for establishing an acute care surgery program, ethical considerations in acute care surgery, and the role of palliative care. Authored by respected experts in the field and illustrated throughout with detailed photographs, Common Problems in Acute Care Surgery is of great value to resident surgeons in training, fellows, and practicing surgeons in acute care surgery.
- Author BiographyLaura J. Moore, MD, FACS The University of Texas Health Science Center, Department of Surgery, Houston, TX, USA Krista L. Turner, MD, FACS Weill Cornell Medical College, The Methodist Hospital, Department of Surgery, Houston, TX, USA S. Rob Todd, MD, FACS New York University School of Medicine, Department of Surgery, New York, NY, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/02/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note76 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1335 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byKrista L. Turner,Laura J. Moore,S. Rob Todd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.