Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're a teacher new to special education, this book is for you! This newest Common-Sense Classroom Management guide addresses the most critical challenges that arise when teaching adolescent learners with special needs. In this flexible and easy-to-implement resource, educators will find 80 concise and teacher-tested strategies. Each strategy works in five steps or fewer, helping special educators feel competent and confident about working with co-teachers, teacher aides, support staff, administrators, and families. The authors, all special education experts, provide practical assistance with: * Specially designed instruction and student organization to make teaching more effective * Legal responsibilities aligned with IDEIA and NCLB requirements * Positive behavioral supports, including incentive programs and meaningful consequences Ideal for teachers new to special education, teacher trainers, and teacher mentors, this resource provides a clear-sighted focus to help you shape the structure of each teaching day and ensure success for all your learners with special needs!
- Author BiographyJill A. Lindberg: Jill A. Lindberg is a supervisor for the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and Milwaukee Public Schools Special Education Internship Program. She currently resides in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Dianne Evans Kelley,Jill A. Lindberg
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight628 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.