All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2015 passage of the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) has again changed education for public schools and communities. Common Core is w optional and the role of Secretary of Education has been limited by longer incentivizing states, as done under Common Core. This book analyzes the new direction today's schools must pursue for student learning and their success beyond high school.
- Author BiographyErnest J. Zarra lives in California, holds five earned degrees, and is a life-long educator. Ernie has authored four books, and nearly two dozen journal articles on issues related to education. He teaches Advanced Placement classes to high school seniors at a state and nationally distinguished secondary school. He is married to Suzi, and they have two adult children.
- Author(s)Ernest J. Zarra
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight458 g
- Width158 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.