All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential and short guide for those who need to kw more about fire safety and management without wanting to spend hours reading dozens of different documents. Whether it's for use alongside a training course or simply to brush up on your kwledge, it's perfect for equipping you with the principles of fire safety. Friendly and accessible, this Common Sense Guide covers all the main aspects of fire safety and management in manageable chapters to provide you with the kwledge and understanding you need to look after yourself and others. * Suitable for those with little understanding of fire safety and management * Includes questions at the end of each module to consolidate your fire safety kwledge * Certificate offered to those who complete the exam at the end of the book and return to be marked externally.
- Author BiographySubash Ludhra is a past president of The Chartered Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and considered to be an expert in the field of Risk Management. Having qualified as an Occupational Hygienist, Subash Ludhra now manages Anntara Management Ltd; an international risk management and loss control consultancy business that operates in the UK and overseas.
- Author(s)Subash Ludhra
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleCommon Sense Guides to Health and Safety
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note29 colour illustrations, 4 colour tables
- Weight158 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.