All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn Common Skin, the first volume of the series Context Without Walls, the work of Myriam Mihindou (born 1964) is explicated by philosopher Liesbeth Levy and author/curator Daphne Pappers. Levy and Pappers delve into Mihindou's multilayered sculptural photographs and videos from philosophical and practical standpoints.
- Author(s)Myriam Mihindou
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight272 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.