CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally conceived as three discrete books, Common Time takes pianist Glenn Gould's tion of the two-take as its procedural centerpiece, soldering together sections from each of the three finished versions and combining them to make one final work. But unlike Gould's idea of an authoritative masterwork built from multiple versions of an original piece, Chris Pusateri turns the telescope backwards, making of this brokenness a meditation on what it means to compose, to couple, to comprehend.
- Author BiographyChris Pusateri is a flyover poet based in Denver. A former resident of London, Mexico City, and Kingston (Jamaica), his accent is a mess. He is the author of several books and chapbooks of poetry, most recently Molecularity (Dusie, 2012) and Anon (BlazeVox, 2008), and his work appears in many periodicals, including American Letters & Commentary, Boston Review, Chicago Review, Jacket and Verse. A librarian by trade, he lives with his partner, the poet Michelle Naka Pierce.
- Author(s)Chris Pusateri
- PublisherSteerage Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSteerage Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.