All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Commonsense Cookery Book is a kitchen classic which has been teaching people kitchen basics for nearly a century. First published in 1914, and with one million copies sold, this is the book every home leaver takes with them when they fly the nest; the book you give to those who are just learning about food, and the book you can give to experts who want to go 'back to basics'. It gives you recipes for everything from how to make toast to more complex dishes. And it features invaluable tips on measurements, cuts of meat, the meaning of cookery terms, dietary requirements and other essentials. Now with a new, cleaner and more spacious layout and an updated list of classic recipes, this is a book every household should have.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew South Wales
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight310 g
- Width182 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Most relevant reviews
- kesmod17 Aug, 2017by
A General Cook Book For Non Cooks
I purchased this as a gift because I thought it may be the cook book that I had at school but it's not.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.10
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.91
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $31.21Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $25.75Trending at AU $31.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.