All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.51Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.15
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how powerful the simple common sense approach can be in engineering, manufacturing, and quality control processes. Have you ever thought that these processes were overburdened with irrelevant procedures and at the same time missing important features? This book summarizes the author's experience, during which he has come to just that conclusion. What is missing is a good dose of common sense, and this book gives a number of examples. It will spark the imagination and provide the inspiration to apply simple, effective, and often imaginative commonsense principles. It is a must-read book for almost anyone in any engineering-related field.
- Author BiographyGary Casey has been actively involved in product development and manufacturing for all of his 45-year career. After growing up on a farm in Iowa and graduating with a B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from Iowa State University he joined General Motors. Always the inventor with many patents to his credit, he applied these innovative principles to assignments of ever-increasing responsibility.
- Author(s)Gary L Casey Pe
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.