Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.18
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $117.44
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $106.89
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully revised and updated seventh edition of Commonsense Methods for Children with Special Educational Needs continues to offer practical advice on evidence-based teaching methods and intervention strategies for helping children with a wide range of disabilities or difficulties. The advice the author provides is embedded within a clear theoretical context and draws on the latest international research and literature from the field. Coverage includes: * learning difficulties and disabilities * students with autism spectrum disorders, intellectual disability, physical or health issues, and sensory impairments * gifted and talented students * developing social skills and self-management * behaviour management * teaching methods * literacy and numeracy * curriculum differentiation and adaptive teaching * computer-based instruction and e-learning. Peter Westwood also provides additional information and advice on transition from school to employment for students with disabilities, lesson study, e-learning, and computer-aided instruction, and reflects on the important changes made within the latest Diagstic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5).
- Author BiographyPeter Westwood is an education consultant, editor and freelance education writer. .
- Author(s)Peter Westwood
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/05/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight544 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.