All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully revised and updated seventh edition of Commonsense Methods for Children with Special Educational Needs continues to offer practical advice on evidence-based teaching methods and intervention strategies for helping children with a wide range of disabilities or difficulties. The advice the author provides is embedded within a clear theoretical context and draws on the latest international research and literature from the field. Coverage includes: * learning difficulties and disabilities * students with autism spectrum disorders, intellectual disability, physical or health issues, and sensory impairments * gifted and talented students * developing social skills and self-management * behaviour management * teaching methods * literacy and numeracy * curriculum differentiation and adaptive teaching * computer-based instruction and e-learning. Peter Westwood also provides additional information and advice on transition from school to employment for students with disabilities, lesson study, e-learning, and computer-aided instruction, and reflects on the important changes made within the latest Diagstic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5).
- Author BiographyPeter Westwood is an education consultant, editor and freelance education writer. .
- Author(s)Peter Westwood
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight385 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.