All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionIf you love the smiley nature of dolphins, the gentleness of the manatee or the bite of the barracuda, look further. This poetry book is brimming with rhymes about starfish, seahorses, turtles and some of the other numerous creatures that inhabit our wonderful oceans. So sit back, relax and smell the salt air.
- Author BiographyMelissa Kesead lives in Key West, Florida with her husband and two children. She has published three childrens picture books featuring her character Walter the Dreamer along with a novel about vampires titled A Stranger Feast. Her poetry has been published in such publications as Hope Whispers and The Eclectic Journal as well as a poetry collections for kids called That Place You Go When You Dream and Summer Daze, as well as a poetry collection for cancer patients. When not writing Melissa enjoys fishing and catching lobster with her family as well as a golf outing now and then. Stay Tuned for a sequel to her novel A Stranger Feast as well as a young adult mermaid novel.
- Author(s)Melissa Kesead
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.