Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.28+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.08Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionImprove communication skills and watch productivity soar! In today's fast-paced, sound byte world, effective communication is still the foundation of organization success. Clear communication helps to develop interpersonal understanding and enhances a person's ability to understand and solve complicated problems. Work teams, in particular, rely on their members to communicate effectively. Despite this obvious need, communication inside and outside of organizations is frequently ineffective. Two difficulties are often the culprits: sharing information and finding common ground. The Communication Skills Profile was designed to help people who want to gain a thorough kwledge of the processes of communication and to improve their effectiveness as communicators. It focuses on two main areas essential for effective communication:*Expressing one's opinions effectively*Listening to and understanding others After completing the 48-item self assessment and scoring the responses, participants are instructed to draw up an individual profile based on the author's six-axis model. Each axis in the model corresponds to one of the six essential aspects of effective communication. Participants will learn how to:*Slow down their thought process*Make themselves understood*Test their conclusions*Listen constructively*Get to the bottom of things without interrogating*Explore disagreement Everything you need to conduct a successful 2- to 3-hour communications training module is inside this single workbook. Purchase one copy for yourself and one copy for each participant. The workbook includes:*A 48-item questionnaire (takes approximately 10-20 minutes to complete)*Scoring instructions (scoring takes approximately 10-15 minutes to complete)*Profile interpretation and analysis*Action planning guide Both individuals and groups will find the Communication Skills Profile to be extremely useful and informative. Individuals will be able to identify areas for improvement; groups can use the tool to assess both individual team members as well as the group as a whole. All participants will be given the opportunity to develop the skills to listen and convey important information clearly and effectively!
- Author BiographyELENA TOSCA is a partner in Akron, a team of consultants, executive trainers, and speakers expanding the field of organizational learning, systems thinking, and dialogue and mental models. A trainer specializing in a practical, hands-on approach, she has worked with companies including IBM, Heineken, and many others. She lives in Milan, Italy.
- Author(s)Elena Tosca
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/06/1997
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight198 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.