All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionSpanning the fields of corporate communication and corporate ethics, this book investigates how companies communicate their ethical stance on their web sites. The study integrates the findings of six case studies, including BellSouth, Lockheed Martin, Ben & Jerry's, McDonald's, Nike and Levi Strauss. This sample offers both typicality and systematic variety, as all of the six companies are in need of presenting themselves as ethical business players but belong to three different ethics paradigms. Despite this variation, their communicative strategies are quite similar regarding content choice, self-presentation, stakeholder address and the hypertextual organization of their messages.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Irene Pollach is Assistant Professor in the Department of Business English at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration in Austria.
- Author(s)Irene Pollach
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- Series TitleEuropaische Hochschulschriften Reihe 5: Volks- und Betriebswirtschaft
- Series Part/Volume Number2952
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notefigures and tables
- Weight310 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.