All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionEmbedded systems become more and more complex and require having some kwledge in various disciplines such as electronics, data processing, telecommunications and networks. Without detailing all the aspects related to the design of embedded systems, this book, which was written by specialists in electronics, data processing and telecommunications and networks, gives an interesting point of view of communication techniques and problems in embedded systems. This choice is easily justified by the fact that embedded systems are today massively communicating and that telecommunications and networks constitute the main sector of embedded systems.
- Author BiographyFrancine Krief is a Professor at the University of Bordeaux, France.
- PublisherISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleISTE
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight648 g
- Width154 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byFrancine Krief
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.