All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionCase studies of micro-enterprise, girls' education, and population programs suggest that our discourse limits our potential to conceive of development, communication, and gender outside of neoliberal ideologies. Advocacy for global social justice demands a different accountability through critical research.
- Author BiographyKarin Gwinn Wilkins has a PhD from the Annenberg School for Communication, University of Pennsylvania and is John P. McGovern Regents Professor in Health and Medical Science Communication and Director of the Center for Middle Eastern Studies at the University of Texas at Austin, USA. Her work addresses scholarship in the fields of development and social change, health communication, and global communication.
- Author(s)Karin Gwinn Wilkins
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/10/2015
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Communication for Social Change
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.