All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionFrom propaganda to protests, this book provides an in depth study of politics and the media today. Using historical and contemporary examples, Sanders covers the essential theory and key research in the field. Topical and comprehensive, this book covers everything students need to kw about the global world of political communication.
- Author BiographyKAREN SANDERS is Professor of Journalism at CEU San Pablo University and Associate Professor at the IESE business school. In 2008 she co-founded the Asociacion de Comunicacion Politica. Her books include Ethics and Journalism and Morality Tales: Political Scandals in Britain and Spain in the 1990s.
- Author(s)Karen Sanders
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/11/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight380 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.