All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
- AU $34.83Trending at AU $37.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe 11th edition of Communicating at Work enhances the strategic approach, real-world practicality, and reader-friendly voice that have made this text the market leader for three decades. On every page, students learn how to communicate in ways that enhance their own career success and help their organization operate effectively. This edition retains the hallmark features that have been praised by faculty and students--a strong emphasis on ethical communication and cultural diversity, discussions of evolving communication techlogies, and self-assessment tools--while incorporating important updates and ground-breaking digital teaching and learning tools to help students better connect to the course material and apply it to real world business situations.
- Author BiographyRonald B. Adler is Associate Professor of Communication at Santa Barbara City College, where he specializes in organizational and interpersonal communication. He is the author of Confidence in Communication: A Guide to Assertive and Social Skills and coauthor of Understanding Human Communication, Interplay: the Process of Interpersonal Communication as well as the widely used text Looking Out/Looking In. He is a consultant for a number of corporate, professional, and government clients and leads workshops in such areas as conflict resolution, presentational speaking, team building, and interviewing. Jeanne Marquardt Elmhorst has been involved in communication studies for over 15 years. She received her master's degree from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, then traveled and taught in Asia for three years, sparking her interest in intercultural communication. She has taught at the University of Albuquerque and the University of New Mexico. She is currently an instructor at Albuquerque TVI Community College, where her courses reflect the variety in the communication discipline: business and professional, organizational, listening, gender, intercultural, and interpersonal. Jeanne also provides training for business and government clients. Kristen Lucas is an assistant professor in the Department of Management at University of Louisville, where she directs the business communication program. She teaches courses, conducts research, and facilitates management training session on organizational communication, workplace dignity, and careers. Her research has appeared in Journal of Business Ethics, Management Communication Quarterly, and Journal of Applied Communication Research.
- Author(s)Jeanne Marquardt Elmhorst,Kristen Lucas,Ronald B. Adler
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight809 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.