All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook is a practical guide for undergraduate (and some postgraduate) geography and environmental science students on how to communicate clearly and effectively in an academic setting. Now in its fourth edition, the text continues to cover the 'whys' and 'hows' of a wide range of topics, which includes written communication (writing essays, reports, antated bibliographies and media releases), graphic communication (how to prepare posters, and communicate with figures, tables and maps), spoken communication (preparing talks), coping with exams, and referencing.
- Author BiographyIain Hay is a Professor of Human Geography at Flinders University and President of the Institute of Australian Geographers. He is also a recipient of the Prime Minister's Award for Australian University Teacher of the Year.
- Author(s)Iain M. Hay
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Content Note30 illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width192 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.