Communicating in Global Business Negotiations: A Geocentric Approach by Jill E. Rudd, Diana R. Lawson (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $129.29Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $77.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommunicating in Global Business Negotiations presents a new method for the study of communication and negotiation in international interactions and provides students with the kwledge to conduct negotiations from a geocentric framework by integrating communication and international business perspectives. The content presented will help the reader develop a strong understanding of the elements that form the framework for negotiating in an international setting, and to attain the attitude and skills needed to adapt to the changing environment. Many of the important components of the international business environment are presented and discussed. Along with negotiation strategies and processes, it is important to an international negotiator to understand the role of culture in the international business setting as well as the impact of his or her own communication styles on the potential success of the international business transaction.
- Author BiographyJill Rudd (Ph.D., M.A. & B.B.A., Kent State University) teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in: interpersonal theory; mediation and collaboration decision-making; negotiation; communication & marketing; leadership; persuasion; intercultural communication. In addition to her teaching, Rudd professional experience includes conducting group research and negotiation facilitation workshops for companies such as Chrysler Corporation, Duquesne Light Company, Furon Corporation, Ohio Department of Development, Education 2000, and the Dayton Performing Arts. She was the Associate Editor of Communication Monographs (1998-2001) and is on the editorial boards of Communication Research Reports and The Communication Teacher. Her research has appeared in the following journals: Quarterly Journal of Speech; Communication Research Reports, Mediation Quarterly; Women's Studies in Communication; Communication Quarterly; Communication Monographs Diana Lawson (Ph.D., M.B.A, M.A., Kent State University; B.S., State University of New York College of Cortland) holds a chair in international business at Saginaw Valley State and has taught at the University of Maine Business School, Harvard University (Department of Economics), University of Angers (France), Istanbul Chamber of Commerce (Turkey), and Kent State. Her research has been published in the following journals: Journal of Teaching International Business; International Business Review; Journal of Marketing Education; Journal of Business Research; Journal of Euromarketing.
- Author(s)Diana R. Lawson,Jill E. Rudd
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication16/05/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.