All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the question of how health care teams function on a daily basis through an invative ethgraphy of communication in an interdisciplinary geriatric team. To illustrate the complexity of teamwork, backstage communication processes among team members are richly described, their effects on frontstage communication with patients delineated,m and a model of embedded teamwork developed. The presentation enables readers to explore the relationships among epistemology, methodology, and writing practices in health care.
- Author(s)Laura L. Ellingson
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleHampton Press Communication Series: Health Communication
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.