All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.63Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping Children's Communication from Birth to Four Years is an encouraging guide for practitioners and students working with young children in the Early Years Foundation Stage, which will also appeal to parents and family carers. Providing a clear outline of children's needs, responses and abilities at each developmental stage, it guides the reader on: * how to recognise and predict children's individual feelings and reactions; * how to talk and listen to children at different stages; * how to be aware of body language and other n-verbal forms of communication; * how to support communication for children with special and additional needs. Offering advice, ideas and strategies for supporting relationships and understanding in diverse settings and at home, this book is an essential guide to developing communication and social skills in the early years.
- Author BiographyDebbie Chalmers is an early years practitioner, a drama teacher and consultant, and a freelance early years and primary education writer.
- Author(s)Debbie Chalmers
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note40 black & white halftones
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.