Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionCommunication audit is a relatively new field of research, which has so far been investigated from a managerial point of view. Linguists have t yet researched it. This book summarises existing, mainly managerial, approaches to communication audits and brings to the forefront a linguistic perspective on them. It showcases that their essence is to capture and assess the actual communication behaviour of auditees. The proposed communication audit model, communication audit procedures, and linguistic form sheet can be applied and further developed by scientists interested in taking on research into communication and by practitioners who wish to conduct communication audits in practice.
- Author BiographyJustyna Alnajjar is Assistant Professor at the University of Warsaw. Her main research interests lie in intercultural business and specialist communication, communication in virtual project teams, the use of English as the business lingua franca (BELF), language assessment, and communication audit.
- Author(s)Justyna Alnajjar
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- Series TitleWarschauer Studien zur Germanistik und zur Angewandten Linguistik
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight620 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.