All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionImprove Your Ways of Connecting with Others with These Communication Techniques Today! Do you wish you had more friends and connect with others easier? Is your love life as good as it could be or could It be way better? Do you wish you career would have taken off already? Communication is a vital part of human lives. It is the act of transferring information from one person to ather. If you think that it's a very simple process, you're wrong. It's often difficult to say what you mean and produce your intended result. How you're supposed to communicate is a very complex subject. The sender of the message is supposed to encode a message in a form that's suitable for the receiver to decode. Unfortunately, many of us are unable to achieve that and people end up misunderstanding each other and sometimes it turns into a loss of relationships. Unable to communicate well is what puts a huge gap between people. This book will teach you how to overcome communication barriers, strengthen relationships, and minimize possible misunderstandings. Let us help you become an excellent communicator!
- Author Biographyhea Hendricks is a mother of two who lives to travel and to explore the world. Born and raised in London, Shea wanted to become a news reporter and wanted to travel abroad at a young age. Shea now lives in San Francisco while traveling around the world at least a few times a year. Shea believes in sharing her knowledge and experience with others through her writings while traveling and expanding her world view. At 48, she has accumulated a number of both joyous and devastating events in her life, some of which she loves to share in her books. She takes writing as the first thing in her morning routine and also the last activity before going to sleep. Shea has a wide range of interest, such as life coaching, playing board games, and doing different types of fitness training. Shea's life goal is to start a life coaching company that helps individuals around the world with personal and career problems.
- Author(s)Shea Hendricks
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.