CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Communication Systems: The State of the Art IFIP 17th World Computer Congress - TC6 Stream on Communication Systems: The State of the Art August 25-30, 2002, Montreal, Quebec, Canada by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2013)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionCommunication Systems: The State of the Art captures the depth and breadth of the field of communication systems: -Architectures and Protocols for Distributed Systems; -Network and Internetwork Architectures; -Performance of Communication Systems; -Internet Applications Engineering; -Management of Networks and Distributed Systems; -Smart Networks; -Wireless Communications; -Communication Systems for Developing Countries; -Photonic Networking; -Communication Systems in Electronic Commerce. This volume's scope and authority present a rare opportunity for people in many different fields to gain a practical understanding of where the leading edge in communication systems lies today-and where it will be tomorrow.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/01/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number92
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight619 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byLyman Chapin
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.