All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionSome thirty years ago Jurgen Habermas introduced the idea of analyzing contemporary society from a historical and practical standpoint while remaining faithful to the cans of empirical science. Although the general features of this idea are still evident in his mature views, his original conception of critical social theory has undergone considerable development. The five essays translated in this volume provide an overview of the research program that has finally emerged.
- Author BiographyJurgen Habermas, a professor of philosophy at the University of Frankfurt, is the leading representative of the Frankfurt School tradition of social thought.
- Author(s)Jurgen Habermas
- PublisherBeacon Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeacon Press
- Out-of-print date02/10/2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.