All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommunication in the Workplace is a revealing snapshot of how organisations really work. In workplaces throughout Australia and across the planet, billions of messages are sent in various forms every day, but t all of them get though. Of those that do, may are misunderstood, Communication breakdown is just as common as communication effectiveness, but it doesn't have to be that way. Become a more effective communicator by finding out how messages can be sent -- and distorted -- by differing channels, including: * memos * emails * meetings * teleconferencing * instant messaging Expert communicator Baden Eunson shares insights about the informal organisation, networking, how to kw when messages are being lost due to cultures of silence, silos or empires (and what to do about it), and explains how kwledge management can help you get your message across.
- Author BiographyBaden Eunson teaches in the school of English, Communications and Performance Studies at Monash University, and also runs a training and consultancy business. He is the author of numerous books, including the best-selling C21: Communicating in the 21st Century, 2nd edn, John Wiley & Sons.
- Author(s)Baden Eunson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Weight244 g
- Width161 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.