Communication the Cleveland Clinic Way: How to Drive a Relationship-Centered Strategy for Exceptional Patient Experience by Timothy Gilligan, Adrienne Boissy (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe proven strategy for driving patient satisfaction, physician engagement, and better clinical outcomes with improved doctor-patient communication-from the thought leaders at Cleveland Clinic Clinic This book outlines Cleveland Clinic's pioneering, nationally-recognized REDE to CommunicateSM program, which the legendary hospital system has used to become a world leader in relationship-centered communication.</. It reveals why the Clinic made effective communication a top strategic priority and how it successfully overcame obstacles to implementing it, including internal resistance from physicians, and adapted it for advanced care providers. This practical guide provides the information decision-makers need to design, develop, and implement communication skills training in their own institutions. Learn how to: Cultivate leadership and clinician support for your new patient experience strategy Highlight relationships as a foundation for all communication with patients and colleagues using an evidence-based framework, the REDE Model (Relationship: Establishment, Development, and Engagement) Build effective and relevant communication skills programs for experienced physicians, residents, and medical students Leverage creative communication skills program design and data transparency to engage physicians and advanced care providers form various backgrounds and specialties in patient experience Identify common misperceptions and myths in healthcare communication and how to respond to them successfully Adrienne Boissy, MD, is the Chief Experience Officer of Cleveland Clinic. Timothy Gilligan, MD, is Co-Director of the Center for Excellence in Healthcare Communication (CEHC) at Cleveland Clinic.
- Author BiographyAdrienne Boissy, MD, is the Chief Experience Officer of Cleveland Clinic, where she leads initiatives to improve the patient experience. She spearheaded the creation and development of the Clinic's R.E.D.E. to Communicate: Foundations of Healthcare program, and serves as a staff neurologist at the Cleveland Clinic Mellen Center for Multiple Sclerosis. Timothy Gilligan, MD, is the former Co-Director of the Center for Excellence in Healthcare Communication at Cleveland Clinic, where he teaches communication skills and provides physician coaching. A medical oncologist, Dr. Gilligan is Vice-Chair for Education at the Clinic's Taussig Cancer Institute.
- Author(s)Adrienne Boissy,Timothy Gilligan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight510 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.