All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommunications and Controls in Cyber Physical Systems: Theory, Design and Applications in Smart Grids provides readers with all they need to kw about cyber physical systems (CPSs), such as smart grids, which have attracted intensive studies in recent years. Communications and controls are of key importance for maintaining and stabilizing the operation of the physical dynamics in these complicated systems. This book presents a systematic treatment on the communication and control aspects of CPSs, along with applications to the smart grid in four parts, including the basics of CPS, communications and controls, an explanation of the integration with CPS, coverage of controls with information constraints in CPS, and an applications oriented focus on smart grids as a CPS. Drawing upon years of practical experience and using numerous examples and illustrations, the authors' discuss key communication and controls design methods that can be integrated into a CPS, how communication and control schemes can be applied in practical systems such as smart grids, new directions and approaches for traditional engineers and researchers in communications, and controls and power systems as they relates to CPSs.
- Author BiographyHusheng Li is an Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science at University of Tennessee, Knoxville. He received his Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering from Princeton University. Before joining University of Tennessee, Dr. Li worked as a Senior engineer at Qualcomm. Dr. Li is the recipient of the Best Paper Awards of IEEE ICC, 2011 and IEEE SmartGridComm 2012, and the Best Demo Award of IEEE Globecom, 2010. His research focuses on statistical signal processing, wireless communications, networking, smart grid and game theory. His h-index as ranked by Scopus is 12 and he's published 195 journal articles.
- Author(s)Husheng Li
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication13/06/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.