All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn Book One of his series Communications with the Spiritual World, Masao Murata conveys the contents of 'dialogues' he held with Ms. Yuu Shimada, his colleague in the world peace prayer movement, after she passed on to the spiritual world in 1961. In the world beyond her physical 'death, ' Ms. Shimada is guided by her guardian angel, who helps her discover the nature of life in the spiritual world and the connection between our physical lifetime on earth and the eternal life of our soul. Her journey brings her to many realms, where she learns the true power of our thoughts, words, and actions, and the immeasurable value of sending waves of love and light to all humanity.
- Author BiographyMasao Murata was born in 1906 in Shiga prefecture, Japan. While serving as president of a small electric company, he spent his spare hours in support of the world peace prayer movement founded by his mentor and advisor, Masahisa Goi. When asked to describe Mr. Murata, Mr. Goi wrote: During our association, Mr. Murata came to believe deeply in the love and protection of his guardian spirits and divinity. This lent much radiance to his prominent psychic abilities, and it deepened his experiences in the divine, spiritual, and subconscious realms which transcend the five senses... One of the wonderful things about Mr. Murata is that, despite his many mystical qualities, he never lets any trace of the mystical show through in his bearing and personality. At all times he is never anything but a delightfully natural, ordinary person. Masao Murata died peacefully at the age of eighty-nine and is affectionately remembered by his wife, colleagues, and friends.
- Author(s)Masao Murata
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.