All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionRespect for persons, beneficence, and justice are the principles that collectively form the ethical basis of human research . These three principles find expression in Community-Based Participatory Research for Improved Mental Healthcare, or CBPR - a systematic approach for engaging specially-defined groups of people in a process of inquiry and social change. In the Community-Based Participatory Research, a panel of rewned authors provide a step-by-step roadmap for conducting CBPR, providing all the conceptual and methodological guidelines needed to implement this important and extremely fruitful research approach. As early career investigators use this mode of collaborative inquiry in the service of society, an exciting and entirely new capacity for ethically sound and more rigorous and consequential science can be built. An indispensable resource that will be of great interest to researchers from a wide array of disciplines, the Community-Based Participatory Research for Improved Mental Healthcare is a major addition to the literature and certain to become the gold standard reference in the field.
- Author(s)Laura Weiss Roberts
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight234 g
- Width127 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.