All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew and changing environments in the realm of education, communities, ecomic markets, and global influences are creating new demands on community colleges. Leaders of the future will find themselves managing increasingly complex organizations-and they will face challenges very different from those of their predecessors. Future leaders will possess more diverse skills and experience, and their qualifications will come from a wider variety of careers as they follow new pathways to their positions. This new book provides a model of leadership suited to evolving demands and changing environments. Developed by a leading authority in the field, this model recognizes that there is more than one way to lead. Examine lessons gleaned from 75 interviews with leaders and explore how they intersect with AACC's leadership competencies.
- Author(s)Pamela L. Eddy
- PublisherStylus Publishing
- Date of Publication14/04/2010
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationSterling, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStylus Publishing
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byGeorge R. Boggs
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.