All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a renewed sense of urgency to alleviate human suffering and public attention has increased its focus on corporate philanthropy and social investing. Likewise, n-profit organizations find themselves under greater pressure to dem- strate impact and the demand for greater 'transparency' on the dor community and government agencies w require a more transparent accounting of spending on social programs that support the disenfranchised. This book is intended to be a guide for Community Health Care Programs interested in enhancing their lo- term sustainability through the appropriate use of their evaluation results. The book has been designed for ease of use and provides step-by-step guidance on all aspects of basic evaluation methods. For the last twenty years, The Johnson & Johnson Community Health Care Program has awarded funding to more than 150 pioneering n-profit organizations for unique projects that address disparities in America's delivery of health care to poor and underserved citizens. By supporting essential, community-based health care organizations, the program helps to break down health care barriers for me- cally underserved populations by improving their access to quality services.
- Author BiographyFannie Fonseca-Becker is an Associate Scientist in the Department of Health, Behavior and Society at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. She is Director of the Johnson & Johnson Community Health Care Scholars Program, a collaboration with Johns Hopkins to train community health organizations in program evaluation.
- Author(s)Amy L. Boore,Fannie Fonseca-Becker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/04/2008
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight249 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.