All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionCommunity within the church today is hemorrhaging. Attention spans are dwindling, ise levels are increasing, and we can't seem to find time for real relationships.The answer to such social fragmentation can be found in small groups, and yet the majority of small groups--at least in the traditional sense--are often t the intentional, transformational community we really want and need. Somehow we need to get our groups off life support and into authentic community.Pastor Brad House helps us to re-imagine what gospel-centered community looks like and shares from his experience leading and reproducing healthy small groups. With wisdom and candor, House challenges us to think carefully about our own groups and to take steps toward cultivating communities that are able to glorify Jesus, bless one ather, and participate in the mission of God.
- Author BiographyBrad House is a pastor at Mars Hill Church, based in Seattle, where he oversees community groups for the multi-campus church. He has been involved in community groups at Mars Hill since 2003. He and his wife, Jill, have three children. Mark Driscoll is the founding pastor of Mars Hill Church, a multi-site congregation based in Seattle that spans 15 locations in five states. He is the founder of Resurgence (theResurgence.com), co-founder of the Acts 29 Network, and the author of numerous books, including the #1 New York Times best-selling Real Marriage, co-written with his wife Grace. Pastor Mark's sermons reach millions of listeners online, and in 2010 Preaching magazine named him one of the 25 most influential pastors of the past 25 years. Pastor Mark and his wife have five children.
- Author(s)Brad House
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleRe:Lit
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Out-of-print date26/02/2014
- Weight314 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byMark Driscoll
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.