All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionStarting from the insights of classical American pragmatism, this book argues for a higher tion of the relationship between individuals and their communities. This newly enriched tion supports a more participatory engagement between physicians and patients which takes ethical medicine to be a community of healing enjoyed by health care professionals and those they care for.
- Author BiographyD. Micah Hester is assistant professor of biomedical ethics at Mercer University School of Medicine in Macon, Georgia.
- Author(s)Micah D. Hester
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight295 g
- Width158 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.