All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionCommunity in the Digital Age features the latest, most challenging work in an important and fast-changing field, providing a forum for some of the leading North American social scientists and philosophers concerned with the social and political implications of this new techlogy. Their provocative arguments touch on all sides of the debate surrounding the Internet, community, and democracy.
- Author BiographyAndrew Feenberg is the Canada Research Chair in the Philosophy of Technology at Simon Fraser University. Darin Barney is assistant professor of communication at McGill University.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/07/2004
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width229 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAndrew Feenberg,Darin Barney
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.