Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionAnnual stewardship campaigns are about more than fundraising-they're opportunities to embrace the ministry you do together. A stewardship emphasis is a time to celebrate relationships, the value of caring for ourselves, the love for the earth we share, and the gifts we receive from a generous Creator, which enable our very lives to become a blessing. Community of Prayer, a daily devotional covering four weeks, will help your congregation think differently about stewardship and the power of their generosity. For twenty-five years Bruce Barkhauer has led congregations in Ohio and Indiana in achieving high levels of financial support for local and global missions, and he w shares his experi?ence across the life of the whole church.
- Author BiographyBruce A. Barkhauer was called as the first Minister for Faith and Giving for Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in the United States and Canada in 2010. For twenty-five years he has led congregations in Ohio and Indiana in achieving high levels of financial support for local and global missions and he now shares his experi?ence across the life of the whole church. His energy, vision, and entrepreneurial spirit enhance gifts in both business and ministry. He brings a biblically based understanding about stewardship combined with theological integrity and weds them to the current trends and best prac?tices related to spirituality and money. In his workshops and writings, Rev. Barkhauer also talks about the multiple understandings about stewardship in the biblical witness as they touch the whole life of a person of faith. He is a graduate of Ohio University (Athens), Christian Theological Seminary (Indianapolis), and did Doctor of Ministry studies at Ashland Theological Seminary (Ashland, OH). He is married to Laura and they share three grown children and one grandchild.
- Author(s)Bruce Barkhauer
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight45 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.