All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionCommunity Without Community in Digital Culture presents the view that our digital culture is determined t by greater connection, but by the separation and gap that is a necessary concomitant of our fundamental technicity.
- Author BiographyCHARLIE GERE is Professor of Media Theory and History at Lancaster University, UK. He is the author of Digital Culture and Art, Time and Technology, and with Michael Corris, Non-Relational Aesthetics, as well as being co-editor of White Heat Cold Logic: British Computer Art 1960-1980, and many papers on questions of technology, media and art.
- Author(s)Charlie Gere
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.