CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- Description'COMO SE DICE ...? 10E, International Edition has proven itself as the most solid, reliable, full-scope introductory Spanish program in the market. Its solid four-skills methodology, unparalleled grammar explanations, flexibility, and ease-of-use have been some of the main reasons for the program's success with students and longevity in the language classroom. 'COMO SE DICE ...? 10E, International Edition features all new chapter dialogues, student centered activities, updated vocabulary and cultural information, additional literary readings, and a techlogy package that includes iLrn: HEINLE Learning Center.
- Author BiographyAna C. Jarvis, a native of Paraguay, was born in Asuncion and attended school in Buenos Aires, Argentina. She received her Ph.D. in Spanish from the University of California, Riverside, in 1973. Dr. Jarvis retired from Chandler-Gilbert Community College after a long and distinguished career. Prior to CGCC, she taught at Mesa Community College; the University of California, Riverside; San Bernardino Valley College; Brigham Young University; and Riverside City College. In addition to authoring numerous Spanish textbooks, she has published several short stories in Spanish. In 1988, she was chosen as Faculty Member of the Year at Chandler-Gilbert Community College. Raquel Lebredo was born in Camaguey, Cuba. She attended school in Havana and later enrolled at the University of Havana, where she received a Ph.D. in Education. She was subsequently employed as an elementary school principal, and taught literature and language at a preparatory school in Havana. She moved to the United States after living in Spain for a period of time. Dr. Lebredo was awarded a Ph.D. in Spanish from the University of California, Riverside. Since then, she has taught Spanish at Claremont Graduate School, Crafton Hills College, the University of Redlands, and California Baptist University, and has authored several Spanish textbooks. In 1985, she was chosen as Faculty Member of the Year by the student body at California Baptist University, and in 1991 she received a YWCA Women of Achievement award. Francisco Mena-Ayllon, a native of Madrid, Spain, received his Ph.D. in Spanish from the University of California, Riverside, in 1973. He has taught Spanish language and literature courses at the University of California, Riverside; Oberlin College; California State University, Chico; the University of Redlands; and Crafton Hills College. In addition to authoring numerous Spanish textbooks in the United States, he has published a book about Federico Garcia Lorca and several volumes of his own poetry. His poetry has been published in Spain, Latin America, and the United States. His work has also been included in several anthologies of contemporary Spanish poets, and he is listed in Quien es Quien en las Letras Espa?olas, 1978 (Who's Who in Spanish Letters), as an important contributor to contemporary Spanish literature. Professor Mena-Ayllon is now retired.
- Author(s)Ana C. Jarvis,Francisco Mena-Ayllon,Raquel Lebredo
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1180 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement10th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.