CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Exam Cram by David L. Prowse (Mixed media product, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $34.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrepare for CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exam success with this CompTIA Approved Exam Cram from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning and a CompTIA Approved Platinum Partner. Limited Time Offer: Buy CompTIA(R) A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Exam Cram and receive a 10% off discount code for the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exams. To receive your 10% off discount code: * Register your product at pearsonITcertification.com/register * Follow the instructions * Go to your Account page and click on Access Bonus Content CompTIA(R) A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Exam Cram, Sixth Edition is the perfect study guide to help you pass CompTIA's A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exams. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic, including substantial new coverage of Windows 7, new PC hardware, tablets, smartphones, and professional-level networking and security. The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Exam Alerts, Sidebars, and Notes interspersed throughout the text keep you focused on what you need to kw. Cram Quizzes help you assess your kwledge, and the Cram Sheet tear card is the perfect last minute review. Covers the critical information you'll need to kw to score higher on your CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exams! * Deploy and administer desktops and tebooks running Windows 7, Vista, or XP * Understand, install, and troubleshoot motherboards, processors, and memory * Test and troubleshoot power-related problems * Use all forms of storage, including new Blu-ray and Solid State (SSD) devices * Work effectively with mobile devices, including tablets and smartphones * Install, configure, and troubleshoot both visible and internal laptop components * Configure Windows components and applications, use Windows administrative tools, and optimize Windows systems * Repair damaged Windows environments and boot errors * Work with audio and video subsystems, I/O devices, and the newest peripherals * Install and manage both local and network printers * Configure IPv4 and understand TCP/IP protocols and IPv6 changes * Install and configure SOHO wired/wireless networks and troubleshoot connectivity * Implement secure authentication, prevent malware attacks, and protect data Companion CD The companion CD contains a digital edition of the Cram Sheet and the powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine, complete with hundreds of exam-realistic questions and two complete practice exams. The assessment engine offers you a wealth of customization options and reporting features, laying out a complete assessment of your kwledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most. Pearson IT Certifcation Practice Test Minimum System Requirements * Windows XP (SP3), WIndows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7 * Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client * Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent) * 512 MB RAM * 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam David L. Prowse is an author, computer network specialist, and technical trainer. Over the past several years he has authored several titles for Pearson Education, including the well-received CompTIA A+ Exam Cram and CompTIA Security+ Cert Guide. As a consultant, he installs and secures the latest in computer and networking techlogy. He runs the website www.davidlprowse.com, where he gladly answers questions from students and readers.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Prowse is an author, a computer network specialist, and a technical trainer. Over the past several years he has authored several titles for Pearson Education, including the well-received CompTIA A+ Exam Cram and CompTIA Security+ Cert Guide. As a consultant, he installs and secures the latest in computer and networking technology. Over the past decade he has also taught CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ certification courses, both in the classroom and via the Internet. He runs the website www.davidlprowse.com, where he gladly answers questions from students and readers.
- Author(s)David L. Prowse
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson IT Certification
- Weight918 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.